Co-Chairs: John VanDekker and Lynn Amos
- Bruce Apar
- Mike Dardano
- Jann Mirchandani
- Marianne Oros
- Chereese Jervis-Hill
- Peter McKinley
- Phil Brandon
Purpose: To focus on marketing needs and key marketing methods, including graphic design, messaging across diverse groups/ age groups (younger, older etc.); connect messaging across the HVGCC website and social media platforms to engage membership and create a good user experience, and effectively display benefits on the website as an enticement to join.
Goals: (in development)
- Implement an improved website that displays Chamber benefits / membership.
- Enhance email /eblast appearance and create email templates that recognizes sponsors and engages membership.
- leverage google analytics, social media reports to identify content of value to users and use data to recommend marketing adjustments.
- Every 2 months, develop and distribute a Marketing Minute Newsflash
- Host an After Hours Event – i.e., Improv(e) – live event with marketing mavens
- Create and execute short video content on website and social media.
- Identify posting schedule and “postees” for Instagram and LinkedIn.