Health, Dental & Vision Plans
Welcome to your Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber guide to Health, Dental and Vision Plan offerings. These plan options are one of the most tangible benefits of your Chamber membership.
HealthPass New York is an independent health insurance exchange which allows businesses with between 2 and 99 employees to offer a range of health plan options. In Westchester and South, both Oxford and CareConnect are offered, in Putnam and North, a variety of options from Oxford are offered.
Employees can also choose from a menu of supplemental employee benefits including Dental, Vision, and a bundled Life and Long Term Disability security product.
Unlike other carriers, which require a higher percentage of employee participation in their plans, HealthPass counts any employee who already has coverage towards participation.
What HealthPass Offers Its Members
- Greater Choice - With up to 18 plans from two major insurance providers in most markets.
- Simplified Administration - One form handles employee enrollment, termination, waiver and COBRA/State Continuation of Coverage. One itemized bill is sent to employers for all lines of coverage.
- COBRA /NY State Continuation Administration - HealthPass handles the administrative direct employee billing for all enrolled groups.
- Member Services - All employees have access to HealthPass’ Member Service Team to help guide them through the questions or concerns they might have regarding their eligibility, enrollment, and benefit inquiries
- Health Advocate* - All employees enrolled in medical coverage have access to this advocacy and assistance company. Registered nurses can help guide them through questions regarding claims, healthcare bills, authorizations, finding doctors and hospitals, as well as scheduling specialist visits.
- Questions & Rate Quotes - Please contact Chuck Newman at 914-345-1000 or email email@example.com
The Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber has partnered with USI Affinity, a national leader in insurance member benefits, to create this convenient and secure member portal where you’ll find competitively priced insurance coverage for all your needs — for you, your family and for your business.
Exclusive Plans for HVGCC Members
You have access to savings, plan choices, and convenience through one of the largest dental & vision benefits administrators in the country, MetLife. To review the plan options visit http://www.usiaffinity.com/hvgcc/. From there you will be able to download a detailed PDF describing the plan options and terms. If you wish you may also download an application form.
Chuck Newman is our representative, and would be pleased to answer your questions. Please contact him at 914-345-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org