Ambassador & Membership Committee
Purpose: To recruit and develop new members of HVGCC, serve as official hosts at events/breakfast meetings, develop a positive awareness of the Chamber in the community and encourage members who are not current in dues payments to retain their membership with the Chamber.
- Establish systems, processes, and techniques to connect and engage with old/new members, identify leads for potential new members.
- Continue to build ambassador mentoring program, inviting Board Directors to serve as mentors to new members and grow committee involvement.
- Through recruitment efforts increase membership by 5%.
- Increase awareness of member benefits; develop methods to communicate value of membership
- Annually survey new and old (Lapsing) members to assess if their needs are met and seek suggestions for improvement.