Chamber Benefits & Committees
Publicity and Promotional Opportunities
- Promotion of business events and specials in our weekly e-blasts – Complimentary Service.
- Website - The Chamber's website is a great resource of business and community information, giving you 24/7 access to tools designed to help your business succeed. All members are listed on our online business directory with a link to your website and a detailed description of your company / products / services. Our "Members Only" web pages allow members even greater access to resources.
- Complimentary business listing (by alpha and category) in our annual directory and visitor guide distributed to 10,000 homes and businesses and digital version on our website.
- Literature Displays – All members are encouraged to display their brochures and business cards in the Chamber lobby kiosk - as another way to capture new customers and attention.
- Customized membership packages.
- Mailing Labels - Target your marketing with the hottest mailing list in town.
- Membership Decal– 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a Chamber member... so proudly promote your Chamber Membership with our window decal.
Development and Education
- Monthly Breakfast Meetings – Speakers representing a wide variety of topics and information present each month.
- Seminars and Webinars to assist in business development.
- Small Business Development Center & SCORE - The Chamber partners with SBDC and SCORE to give Chamber members access to additional seminars and counseling designed to take your business to the next level (or even to just get started).
- Annual Awards Recognition event
- Business after Hours
- Tommy Bertoline Annual Scholarship Golf Outing.
- Legislative Initiatives – The Chamber monitors and notifies you of important local and state issues that affect businesses and the quality of life in our region.
- Access to cost effective health insurance through HealthPass NY.
- Referrals – The Chamber loves referring your business. Whether through phone inquiry, email, online or a visit to the Chamber’s offices, businesses, residents and visitors alike will find information about your company. Referrals through the Chamber’s website and online Membership Directory continue to grow and generate new leads for Chamber members.
- Relocation Inquiries – We can provide a list of potential new residents who have requested relocation information. Members have the ability to establish name-recognition with these new folks even before they move here.
- Ribbon Cuttings – The Chamber enjoys helping members celebrate the grand openings of their businesses by conducting ribbon cutting ceremonies and helping members promote the good news.
- Certificate Of Origin Services