Assist in development and maintenance of both internal and external websites, web applications and software systems. Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain / manage web maintenance client requests - keeping to the max hours for each client per month if possible
- Perform routine checks of retainer client systems
- Perform software and web development tasks as required on a per project basis
- Maintain and update internal software and website systems
- Fluent in XML, HTML, CSS
- Ability to hand-code HTML
- Fluent in C++, Java and/or Python
- SQL (either MS SQL Server or MySQL)
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of Photoshop
We provide a flexible work environment, vacation and sick time, medical, dental and a retirement plan (benefits for full time employees only). We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
Interested parties for the above open positions should submit a resume and cover letter as well as working examples of sites and original source files if using a pre-processing technology (HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript, LESS, etc...). No recruiters please!
Please send all responses to email@example.com.