Artistry for Spaces, LLC
Arts, Industry and Media
We're scenic artists and prop-makers who specialize in large-scale foam sculptures; murals; in-store display pieces; and Instagram-worthy ''photo opps'' for holidays, events and immersive experiences. We work with spaces of all sizes, indoors and out: Stores and markets, farms and orchards, restaurants and bars, private homes and apartments, hotels and theme parks, party and event spaces, and others. Visit our website to see samples of our work including:
- In-store display pieces like the 14-foot-tall fantastical “treehouses” we designed and installed for a children’s furniture store.
- Outdoor display pieces, especially for holidays and events, like the Giant Display Pumpkins we’ve made for Halloween events all over the country and Canada.
- Show-stopping focus pieces for special events, such as the 8-foot-tall Cinderella Pumpkin Coach we made for a Fall Festival.
- 3-D “head-in-hole” photo cutout boards that take selfies to a whole new level.
- Immersive experiences with original sets and scenes, such as our Harry Potter scene complete with a 9-foot tall by 16-foot long Hogwarts Castle.
- Hand-painted murals for commercial and residential spaces.
All work is crafted by local Hudson Valley artists, and spearheaded by Altin Rizi, an international, award-winning visual artist and sculptor whose work has been recognized worldwide.
We’re also known as Funky Pumpkins for our Halloween-themed showpieces, as well as our “extreme” pumpkin carvings, and pumpkin carving demonstrations.