Licensed Acupuncturist to Join Our Team
Universal Healing Arts Center is an established, privately owned holistic wellness center. We are looking for a Licensed Acupuncturist to join our team of professionals offering services dedicated to enhancing our clients well-being in a safe, supportive and peaceful environment that promotes transformation and healing. We’re here to work with our clients in integrity to co-create a wellness plan to bring about transformation and healing.
If you are a passionate Licensed Acupuncturist dedicated to helping people maximize their potential and heal, we would be delighted to speak with you about this opportunity at our center. We offer an equitable percentage split.
- Provide acupuncture treatment pursuant to the New York State scope of practice including, but is not limited to acupressure, cupping, gua sha scarping techniques, and therapeutic activities.
- Provide Acupuncture treatment for appointment holders and walk-in
- Analyze client needs and create a programmatic treatment plan
- Ensure the room is cleaned after each treatment & at the end of each shift
- Remain compliant with state regulatory boards in regard to intake forms, waivers, etc.
•Must possess a valid NYS Acupuncture license
•Ability to generate new business and retain clients
•Evening and weekend availability (Full-time positions)
•Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, positive attitude, ethical, reliable with strong work ethic.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
We provide treatment room, table, etc. and ask that our practitioners be responsible for sanitizing their own linens.