We are seeking a Level 1 Help Desk Technician for remote and on-site support to join our small team! You will resolve computer-related issues for our clients and work with our growing team.
Important: Please read everything below to make sure we are a good fit for you.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software issues
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or remote.
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions in help desk system
- Document important information
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Estimating new projects, and billing and administrative support
- Researching solutions to common errors
- Manage office inventory and handle procurement
- Multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- IT experience is a plus, but customer service, or other related experience is acceptable.
- Friendly, approachable
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail (ability to provide concise directions, follow through on tasks/projects)
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to absorb and retain information quickly
- Able to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to work under pressure, as service calls must be responded to promptly, diagnosed quickly, and fixed within a short time frame.
- Experience with Windows and Mac hardware and software.
- Experience removing Malware and Viruses.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android to configure, assist, and troubleshoot issues with clients.
- Understanding of computer POST and diagnostic procedures
- Experience with Backup Software and procedures
- Performing research online for solutions
- Car for driving to clients' businesses and homes (we will reimburse you for mileage)
- Strong background in troubleshooting computer problems
- Interest in keeping up with technology, gadgets, and related things
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work on some weekends (on call or actively).
- Flexibility to work nights as needed.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects of up to 50 lbs
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement - SimpleIRA