Atrium at Charles Point: Porter Position
Responsible to perform general inspection, cleaning, and stocking supplies in all common areas inside and outside of assigned building/property
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to building requests as instructed
- Observe and maintain lobby areas for cleanliness
- Monitor and maintain elevators to include vacuuming
- Clean entrances including glass walkways, thresholds, etc.
- Patrol building perimeter to remove trash and debris from grounds
- Inspect restrooms and clean as necessary, re-stock paper products accordingly
- Report any stained ceiling tiles/roof leaks to management office
- Report any maintenance problems to management office
- Inspect lunchrooms and/or cafeterias and break areas and clean as necessary
- Periodically check and empty cigarette receptacles at building exterior
- Inspect dumpster areas for debris and ensure the scheduled pick-up has been made
- Check in with management office for work orders
- Report cleaning inadequacies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have ability to stoop, stand, climb, frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and safely install rigging/lifting devices
- Regularly required to crouch and reach to install/move equipment by bending forward at the waist or by bending legs and spine
- Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Ability to read and understand information presented orally and in writing
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, drawings, and schematics
- Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.