Tompkins Excavating, a busy year-round excavation company, is looking for a full time Heavy Equipment Operator. Room for advancement and growth within the company.
• Proficient and experienced heavy equipment operator.
• Must run CAT/Komatsu controls
• Must be able to safely, efficiently and productively run excavators, wheel loaders, bull dozers, skid steers, pavers are a plus.
• Must have experience on excavators up to 54,000 lbs
• Must have knowledge in sewer and water main installation, drainage, grading and foundations.
• Reading plans, layout experience, GPS and laser controlled machine experience is a plus.
• Must be able to work with small to medium crew
• CDL Class A is a plus.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, own transportation and drive a manual transmission
• OSHA 10 Minimum
• DIG SAFELY New York Certification
• 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
Applicant must perform pre-employment drug testing and background check.
A Smoke and Drug Free workplace.
Call Tompkins Excavating at 845-526-1600.
Job Type: Full-time